Gauteng Department of Sport, Arts, Culture and Recreation calls on all Information Science Students for bursary application for the Academic year 2018.
To be considered, applications should comply with the following criteria:
• Only South African citizens residing and studying in Gauteng will be considered fo bursaries.
•Applicants must be under 35 years.
• Bursaries are awarded in the following disciplines: Archival Science and Records
Management; Library and Information Science or Information Science
• Proof of registration or provisional acceptance from the institution where the student will further his/her studies to be attached.
• The bursary is open to undergraduates only.
• Full official recent academic transcripts / results.
• Certified copy of ID and updated CV to be attached.
• The bursary will cover tuition fees, registration fees and 100% of books / materials.
No transport costs and accommodation costs will be covered.
• Permanently employed students either by Public or Private institutions will not be funded.
• Students studying at Private institutions will not be assisted.
Application forms are available on the Department’s website: www.sacr.gpg.gov.za or at the Department’s offices at 35 Cnr Rissik and Fox Street, Johannesburg.
The closing date for applications is 30th September 2017.
Applications can be posted to:
Gauteng Provincial Archives
Department of Sports, Art, Culture and Recreation
Private Bag X33
Applications can be hand delivered to:
Department of Sports, Art, Culture and Recreation Offices
35 Cnr Rissik and Fox Street, Johannesburg
Enquiries: Mr. Zamani Mbanjwa (011) 355 2803 or Mr. Sizwe Mbuyisa (011) 355 2549