The Market Theatre Foundation seeks a highly motivated and dynamic individual to take up the Administrator position at the Windybrow Centre.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that all events are adequately staffed including shows cases, rentals, and festivals
- Co-ordinate information about projects and events at WAC and submit relevant information to the Brand & Communications Manager for promotional purposes
- Liaise with FOH / Production regarding all their projects and develop overall reports of the programs
Administrative & Finance-related Duties:
- Develop and maintain a filing system for all WAC administrative documents including requisitions
- Compile weekly administrative reports
- Maintain asset register
- Assist in tracking all spending patterns and control expenditure
- Ensure that the building is maintained properly at all times and participate as a member of the health and safety committee for the WAC
- Assist with monitoring the work of the cleaners and their appearances and consult FOH
- Oversee all cleaning & support staff
- Supervise Maintenance Operations
- Liaison with security and any allied service providers
Key Competence Requirements:
- Matric & Diploma in office management
- 1-year administration experience
- Good organisational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft at basic level of word and excel
- Understanding of facilities management principles and procedures
Interested persons who meet the requirements are invited to send a concise CV to the Human Resources Department via fax to 011 834 4311 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Enquiries may be directed to Perpetua Mathsa at (011) 832 1641. Please indicate the reference number (2017/01/04) of the post. Reference, ITC and Criminal checks will be conducted. Should you not hear from The Market Theatre Foundation within 30 days after the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION IS 21 JULY 2017.