ACT | DALRO | Nedbank Visual Arts Scholarship
Register now for the first ACT | DALRO Nedbank Visual Arts Scholarship and stand a chance to win R50 000 in tuition towards a qualification in visual arts. Registrations close on Tuesday, 04 September 2018.
The Arts and Culture Trust (ACT) in partnership with the Dramatic, Artistic and Literary Rights Organisation (DALRO) and Nedbank are proud to announce the inaugural ACT | DALRO | Nedbank Visual Arts Scholarship. This new scholarship will provide its winner with R 50 000 in tertiary tuition towards a degree in visual arts at a certified South African institution.
The ACT | DALRO | Nedbank Visual Arts Scholarship 2018 application requirements
- Registrations open on Monday, 23 July
- Registrations close on Tuesday, 04 September
- Open to learners currently in grade 12 and individuals under the age of 25 who have successfully completed grade 12 and are not currently registered for study towards an undergraduate degree
- Registrants are required to fill out an online application which includes five images of five of their original works in the field of visual arts
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Collection and return of finalists’ artworks will be covered by the ACT | DALRO | Nedbank Scholarship, within reason.
The judges’ decision is final and no discussion will be entered into once the decision is made.
Read the guidelines document here before you register.
To register, click here.